Find Books in the MSU Libraries Catalog
What Can I Find in the Library Catalog?
凯时娱乐凯时官网Books and e-books, magazine and journal titles*, newspaper titles*, movies, government documents, MSU theses and dissertations, maps, music and audio recordings, music scores, and more...
Book Checked Out?
If the book you want is checked out or if the MSU Libraries do not own it, try searching . It's free and fast! You can also Get It @ MSU thru our InterLibrary Loan Services.
* Note You cannot use the catalog to find individual articles within a magazine, journal, or newspaper - you must use a periodical index for that. Learn more about finding Articles.
- - contains over 10,000 e-books on a broad range of topics
- - contains over 350,000 works of English and American poetry, drama, and prose
- - contains over 170 encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other reference works
- - contains over 100 encyclopedias and other reference works
- - search the full text of thousands of books
Find Books on Reserve
Find books and other materials placed on reserve for your class by your professor by visiting the Course Reserves page.